The way people work has significantly changed in the last decade: New technology like smart phones and tablet PCs allow us to access personal data anytime and anywhere. What we need now is easy-to-use and lightweight apps that are highly optimized for mobile business information. A perfect user experience of today’s apps is more important than ever before.
But looking at Dynamics NAV, you’ll often miss this new experience. Let me honestly ask you:
Do your Microsoft Dynamics NAV customers already use mobile apps?
- Enter orders
- View stock levels
- Reserve items
- Access to product details
(descriptions, product images etc.)
- Document exchange
Upload and download files
Mobile Service Technician
- Service order information
- To-do lists / checklist
- Access service item information
- Take photos
- Quick creation of a report
The advantages are obvious: With real time data and business logic, mobile business processes save valuable time and money with a complete and total integration into Dynamics NAV.
What does the user expect?
- Always available app with an offline-mode
- Easy and fast customizations without the need of a programmer
- Native and intuitive user interface in the look-and-feel of the OS of your smartphone or tablet PC
A ready-made solution?
There are so many different companies with many differing requirements for mobile apps: With the new Anveo Mobile App we have created a solution for Dynamics NAV users and partners to easily and quickly adjust individual requirements directly in the RTC or Classic Client.