For the last over 10 years, Anveo Group has been a mobile app and EDI solution provider for Microsoft Dynamics. A lot has changed in the ERP market in that time. Nowadays, business application users are becoming more self-sufficient. Their purchasing behavior is changing, and Dynamics Partners and ISVs are challenged to rethink their customer approach.
So, what does this mean for our business decisions? How should marketing, sales, and even the product itself be designed to help us succeed in the new subscription world? How can we best engage our customers and keep them satisfied?
We would love to discuss these and many more topics with you during the upcoming DIRECTIONS EMEA conference in Milan. We hope to see you there!
Visit us at Directions EMEA in Milan
On October 27 – 29, the time has finally come and DIRECTIONS EMEA opens its doors as an in-person event. As much as we have appreciated virtual events over the last 18 months, nothing compares to the face-to-face interaction with the Dynamics community. We are looking forward to many exciting presentations, exclusive insights from Microsoft, and networking with new and old contacts.
We are thrilled for you to visit us at our ISV session on day 1, at our keynote presentation on day 3, and at our booth G3 to discuss:
- how Anveo solutions can help you keep up with changing customer needs.
- how we can help our partners drive more revenue from their existing customer base and attract new customers.
- how our many years of experience in mobile apps and EDI can help you make your Dynamics projects a success.
Anveo Bridge to the Cloud
The cloud is becoming an important and necessary step for more and more customers. We want to take this step together with our partners and customers. That is why we have created the following offer to facilitate our customers’ transition to the cloud:
- When upgrading an existing Anveo purchase license with an active service plan to an Anveo Subscription license, our customers will receive a one-time discount of 40% on the first billing period.
- To ensure price stability during the upgrade period, the first billing period will be a minimum of 30 months and a maximum of 36 months. This is based on the customer’s upgrade date and our subscription billing periods of June 30 and December 31.
- The one-time discount of 40% applies only to the first billing period. No discount will be applied to subsequent orders, even within the first billing period. Additionally, no credit will be given for the already paid Anveo service plan.
- If a customer has an Anveo Mobile App purchase license or an Anveo Web Portal purchase license with an unlimited number of Anveo users or pages, the new number of Anveo users or pages will be determined based on the customer’s current license value when converting to a Subscription license. A Subscription License with an unlimited number of Anveo users or pages is not possible.
- Throughout the transition period, our customers can use their Anveo purchase license as usual. Only after the first billing period, further use of the purchase license is no longer permitted.
You asked, we listened: Additional EDI resources available for your projects
We always appreciate feedback from our partners and customers, whether it is about our products or our services. In the past couple of months, we have received an increasing number of requests for short-term EDI project implementation. As a result, we have increased our personnel resources. We are pleased to be able to offer you additional EDI capacities for your customer projects with immediate effect!
Benefit from unprecedented short lead times and let us know if you have any customers who would like to set up an electronic data exchange project in a timely manner. Our Anveo Partner Care Team is looking forward to hearing from you at 0049 (0)40/ 211 078 100 or by email at [email protected].
Success story: Anveo Service App supports IER technicians at major airports
With the Anveo App Builder, you can create your individual app in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics NAV with just a few clicks. Anveo already offers three base apps for the most popular application areas: service, sales, and delivery.
Our customer IER was looking for an offline-capable app to support service tasks in various deployment scenarios, including the very time-critical airport environment. Read here how Anveo helped to reduce recovery times while increasing service quality by digitizing and automating service processes.