Only a few days from now the Directions EMEA will begin in The Hague. This year we are Gold Sponsor!
We will bring a lot of good news with us: Two new releases – for the Anveo Mobile App as well as for Anveo EDI Connect. This newsletter will give you a brief preview of the brand new features.
We would like to start the Directions EMEA with an invitation to an extra party, the Dynamics Cloud Party, on the first evening.
Dynamics Cloud Party @ Directions EMEA
Let’s celebrate together in The Hague! On Monday night, the popular Dynamics Cloud Party will take place at Club Crazy Pianos. As a co-sponsor, we cordially invite you to this event.
We have a contingent of free tickets for our partners. Prior registration is necessary.
We suggest you to register right away. Please use the Invitation Code that we have sent you with our last newsletter. The amount of tickets is limited.
Not a subscriber of the Anveo newsletter? Contact our Partner Care Team on +49 (0)40 211 078 100 or [email protected].
New Anveo Mobile App Version 10
The Anveo Mobile App has been significantly improved with Release 10.
- Always be up to date as background synchronization takes place while you are working
- Online live query to Microsoft Dynamics of time-critical information, e.g. stock levels
- Accelerated data entry with editable lists
- Custom icons and more flexible branding in the main menu
- New Anveo Script features allow easier development
- Increased usability through reduced click paths
More details about the new Anveo Mobile App version will follow shortly.
We will be happy to show you all new features of the release live at Directions EMEA. Visit us anytime at our Gold Sponsor booth and in our ISV Session on 30 October 2018 at 12:15, room “Europe”.
New Anveo EDI Connect Release 4.0
The EDI version 4.0. has a lot to offer. A total of 42 new features and over 100 additional enhancements await you.
You can look forward to the following:
- New concept of Business Transactions simplifies the overview of incoming and outgoing documents for the user
- New “zero-coding” allows documents to be imported and exported without any field adjustments or code changes (about 90-95% of EDI cases can be covered, including collective invoices etc.)
- Optimized verification options for incoming data
- Acceptable verifications
- Simplified conditional designs in mappings
- New improved options for transporting setup data among systems
- New “Build-in” Functions
- Compatible with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Improved performance
Anveo EDI Connect 4.0 is compatible with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
More details about Anveo EDI Connect 4.0, the new features and the new pricing model will follow shortly.
We will be happy to show you all new features live at Directions EMEA. Visit us at any time at our Gold Sponsor booth and in our ISV session on 29 October 2018 at 13:30, room “Amazone”.