You certainly already know the Anveo Sales App and the Anveo Service App as well as the possible fields of application. But did you know that Anveo is a very flexible tool-kit to build any individual app for Microsoft Dynamics NAV?
Our Deployment Scenario
In preparation for Directions EMEA 2016, we used the Anveo App Builder to optimize our work processes. The goal was a more efficient handling of conference contacts.
Within a very short period of time, we developed the Anveo Conference App. This has enabled us to create detailed meeting reports and to transmit them to our back office immediately. Thus, all tasks resulting from the conference meetings could be completed in a timely manner. People we were in dialogue with got the requested information shortly thereafter – the feedback was awesome!
This is how it works: In 5 easy steps to your individual App
Create your own app for iPad, iPhone, Android and Windows with just a few mouse clicks – directly in Microsoft Dynamics NAV and customized to your requirements.
1) Choose Data Source: select any NAV table.
2) Define your fields and layout. Choose the desired elements to be displayed on your Anveo Page.
3) Configure your Main Menu. Each menu entry has its own colors and symbol. Different user groups may have different main menu entries.
4) Link your Anveo User to a customer, vendor or sales person/purchaser. Global data filters for all views will apply.
5) Define your own business processes and offline reports using Anveo Script, a language very similar to C/AL.
Please note: All configuration updates will be sent out to users upon next synchronization.
Learn more in our free webinar
In our next webinars on November 10, 2016 at 11 am CET (Europe) and November 15, 2016 at 2pm EST (USA), we will present you our Anveo Mobile App solution. Within these live presentations we would like to show you
- basic functionality,
- comprehensive application scenarios,
- flexible configuration options and
- special features.
We will gladly answer your questions directly.
Please keep in mind: the amount of participants is limited.