The Limited User is now available for the offline capable Anveo Mobile App!
- How can you benefit from this?
- How easily can your individual requirements be met with Anveo?
- And why do Microsoft’s PowerApps not offer true offline capability?
Visit us at the NAV TechDays and learn more.
The NAV TechDays take place in Antwerp on 16 and 17 November 2017 and Anveo will again be represented as Platinum Sponsor.
Would you like to know how to
- Design a mobile app without programming?
- Create EDI mappings with just a few mouse clicks?
We will be happy to provide you with further information – either in our Anveo Mobile App presentation on Thursday at 11.30 a. m. or as a personal demo live at our booth.
Don’t miss this opportunity. We look forward to seeing you!
The Limited User is now available for the offline capable Anveo Mobile App.
- Low investment requirements for Microsoft Dynamics NAV licenses, especially with a large number of users
- Lower service plan costs for the customer
- A better price-performance ratio
- For our Partners: Greater sales opportunities
Limited User Permissions in Microsoft Dynamics NAV
The Limited User is a cost-efficient option for employees who do not need the full functionality of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. The limited user can access and read all data in the ERP system, but can only edit them to a limited extent and cannot perform any postings.
The Limited User is able to work on the 152 standard tables specified by Microsoft and define 3 additional tables for editing. General ledger entries, authorizations and access controls are excluded from this.
From now on, selected Anveo tables are included in the tables allowed for Limited Users in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Anveo vs. PowerApps
In the search for an offline-capable business app, you will find many solution providers. However, the functionalities and differences are often not clearly visible.
The following overview shows the distinction between Microsoft’s PowerApps and the Anveo Mobile App according to the 7 most common customer requirements.
We will be happy to provide you with details and further information on the above-mentioned topics in a personal conversation.
We look forward to hearing from you!